Jones-Harrison Residence sincerely thanks you for your patience and understanding as we undertake every measure to ensure the wellbeing of our residents and staff.
We will comply with CMS, the CDC and the Governor’s guidelines for the health and safety of our fragile population. This includes the active screening of residents and health care personnel for fever and respiratory symptoms.
Until further notice:
• All visiting is restricted. Exceptions for compassionate care and end-of-life situations must be arranged with the Director of Nursing
• No volunteers or nonessential health care personnel are allowed in the building
• All group activities have been cancelled. Activities staff will be providing one-to-one visits, virtual visits, supplies of games, books and puzzles, traveling music, and escort residents to the courtyard adhering to the social distancing rules
• The Wellness Center has been closed. Wellness staff will continue to see residents in their rooms
• Communal dining has been discontinued. Residents will have their food delivered to their room or apartment room service-style.
• Newspapers and mail are being delivered to resident rooms and apartments.
• Please Note: Resident Services will be closing at 7:00 p.m. Calls will be transferred after 7:00 p.m.; please leave a voicemail if your call is not picked up right away
We will continue to keep you updated with any new developments and answer any questions that you might have. Remember to follow us on Facebook or the Jones-Harrison blog to stay connected to our community. We thank you for your cooperation and sympathize with you during this very difficult time.