Long Term Care
Long term care at Jones-Harrison provides a life of wholeness, creating an environment that promotes human dignity, self-esteem and inner peace of mind and soul. Each resident is treated as an individual, with every effort made to meet their physical, emotional, spiritual, social and cognitive needs.
Why choose Jones-Harrison?
- Your choice of a private and semi private rooms
- Nutritionally balanced meals served in lovely windowed dining rooms
- Private lounge for family gatherings
- Beautician/Barber Shop and Private Library on site
- Large outdoor courtyards with gazebo; lunches served outdoors in the summer
- Escorted walks to nearby Cedar Lake
- Religious/non-denominational services
- Transportation to nearby appointments
- Robust activities schedule including outside trips on our handicapped accessible buses
- Visiting pets welcome
Long Term Memory Care
- Five distinctly decorated wings to help residents identify their home
- Intimate neighborhoods with 12-18 residents
- Great Rooms in each wing for activities and meals
- Meaningful activities designed for those with memory loss
- 4 Season Porch for all residents to enjoy with family and each other
Your shopping makes a difference. Do your regular Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/41-0693899 and Amazon donates to Jones-Harrison Residence.