Jones-Harrison therapists are experienced in working with a variety of conditions including joint replacement, Parkinson’s Disease, arthritis, stroke, orthopedic repair, cardiopulmonary conditions, diabetes and more.
Why choose Jones-Harrison?
- Total Joint Replacement program (therapy twice a day, 7 days a week)
- Physical therapy including transfer training and mobility techniques, balance assessment and treatment and ambulation training with partial body weight system
- Occupational therapy including personal care training and home adaption education
- Speech therapy including vital stim therapy for improving swallowing and diet recommendations
- Warm water exercise in full size 92 degree pool
- Lymphedema therapy
- Specialty arthritis care including hot and cold packs, paraffin treatments and massage
- Wellness Center with state of the art equipment to enhance care during and after therapy